Welcome to Sandwich Public Schools Online Registration

Here you will find our registration check list as well as a link to register your child for the current school year or next school year. Please review the registration check list and complete all the forms necessary to register your child. If you have questions please contact the school your child will be attending or email us at

Sandwich Public Schools and Grades

  • PreK - Grade 2: Forestdale School, 151 Route 130, Forestdale MA 02644
  • Grade 3 - 6: Oak Ridge School, 260 Quaker Meetinghouse Road, East Sandwich, MA 02537
  • Grade 7-8: STEM Academy, 365 Quaker Meetinghouse Road, East Sandwich, MA 02537
  • Grade 9-12: Sandwich High School 365 Quaker Meetinghouse Road, East Sandwich, MA 02537

Registration Check List

After completing your registration packet you will need to provide the school with proof of residency documents from the list below. The list is broken out by categories and you should only pick 1 from a particular category. You need to provide two documents but you can only bring one from any given group from the list below. For example you can bring a copy of a lease or mortgage since you wouldn't have both of those documents on the same residence. If you are unable to access the online registration forms from a computer at home you are able to fill them out at the school kiosk. .

Please note you are able to send these forms via email or fax to the school you are registering for. You should contact the school to get the correct fax number of phone number to do this. We are not able to send any personal information back to you via email or fax however.

Documents to prove residency
For a document to prove residence it must state the residential address. A PO Box is not an acceptable proof of residency. Documents mailed "in care of" are not valid for proof of residency.


  • Current Lease or rental contract. - must be notarized and you must have proof of a recent rental payment.
  • Current Mortgage statement dated within 60 days
  • Property deed record

Massachusetts RMV-issued documents

  • Valid Mass Driver's license/ID with current address (not a change of address sticker)
  • RMV issued correspondence dated within 60 days and received via U.S. mail (including license/registration reminders)
  • Current vehicle registration (with current address)

State/federal/municipal/city/town/county agency-issued documents:

  • Medicaid statement dated within 60 days
  • Jury duty summons dated within 60 days
  • Court correspondence dated within 60 days
  • Property tax for current year
  • Excise tax for current year

Financial-related documents:

  • Payroll Stub (within the last 60 days with current address)
  • Bank statement that contains images of canceled personal checks dated within 60 days.
  • W-2 for the current year within 60 days of issue
  • Current pension or retirement statement dated within 60 days
  • Current SSA statement dated within 60 days
  • Current installment loan contract (car loan) dated within 60 days


  • Utility bill (electric, telephone, water, sewer, cable, satellite, heating) dated within the past 60 days (temporary bills will not be accepted)
  • Credit card statement dated within 60 days
  • Cell phone bill dated within 60 days

Insurance-related documents:

  • Auto insurance policy for the current year.
  • Renter's insurance policy for the current year.
  • Homeowner's insurance policy for the current year.

Also you should plan on bringing the following information when you bring your proof of residency forms

  • Original Birth Certificate
  • Discipline Record or Discipline Statement from sending school (mandated by the DESE for children entering grades 1-12)
  • A copy of your most recent transcript (for High School students)
  • A copy of your most recent MCAS scores (for High School and STEM students)
  • A copy of your most recent year's attendance record (for High School students)
  • Copy of Current IEP or 504 plan (if applicable)
  • Copy of a current physical and up to date shot record.
  • Custodial Agreement (if applicable - official copy from court)


If you are looking to register your child for next fall (including Kindergarten Registration) please use the 2021-22 School Year Registration form.  If you do not live in Sandwich and are hoping to have your student attend Sandwich Schools next year please visit our School Choice page  and submit a School Choice application.   Details about the School Choice program are on that page.  We are currently not accepting any additional school choice applications for the 2021-22 school year.   The application for the 2022-23 school year will be available in mid February.


We are in the process of changing our online registration system to one that is better integrated with our student management system, therefore please use the links below based on the grade level you are registering your student for.

2021-22 School Year Registration Form for grades PK through grade 2

2021-22 School Year Registration Form for grades 3-12

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.